Monday, December 23, 2013

Summer Found Me

(Free)

Iris, a recent high school graduate has finally made up her mind. This summer, before the start of college, she's going to confess her love to her longtime crush Alden. While she says she has no expectations of a romance, what will happen? Will Iris gather up her courage and confess her true feelings? Will she get her heart broken in the process? Will she fall in love with someone else?

Loved this game. There are three guys you can romance and a total of ten different endings. (I don't mind admitting, I only finished about six of them.) The wonderful thing is that each of the guys were completely different than the others with his own personality and way of talking.

There was a nice amount of humor in the game, mostly of the dry and snarky variety - which left me laughing my head off. The characters were all so interesting. Well…I didn't much like Alden. He was just one of those 'too perfect' types of people. The other characters: the romance-able guys in best friend Seth and bad-boy Devlin; best gal-pal Cherri and Iris herself were all so great.

The witty dialogue was what completely sold me on the game though. Everyone has such awesome remarks to make and you really get a feel for how their relationship truly is by the way they talk to each other.

Favorite guy? Seth for his witty remarks. Devlin was a very close second. Ultimately I just adored both of them.

This was a very entertaining game and I do truly intend to get all the endings someday. Though I will say, it is a bit longer than most of the free games that I am used to. While that was nice, it will take me longer to get all the endings because of that.

Official Website
Lemma Soft Forum Page

No comments:

Post a Comment