Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Chrono Days Sim Date

After a bit of a hiatus (hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving) I'm back. I'm currently knee-deep in five various games plus trying to get all the endings - or at least all the romances before reviewing on another - so I thought I review a few of the games I've finished some time back. Up first is...

Chrono Days
(Free, Online, by Pacthesis)

A strange hole has appeared in the sky above the technologically advanced city Reton. Saige (the main character, who is re-nameable) finds herself transported through the 'wormhole' by a strange device created in the lab of a scientist. The town that she arrive in is the same - but a hundred years in the past.

Okay, this is one of my favorite dating sims by Pacthesis and that's mostly for two (okay, okay, three) reasons. Steampunk. Sci-Fi. Two of my three favorite genre's ever. (The other's Fantasy.) Oh. The third reason that I really wasn't supposed to admit to? One of the guys. I simply adored him. Quite possibly my favorite character from any of Pacthesis' games.

Let's see... There's really not much else to say. I really enjoyed the game. LOVED Saige's outfit when she went to the past. Also loved the clothes one of the guys in the past wears. Like most of these games, you get to work and make money to buy gifts for the character you're romancing and it was kinda cool that not all the chosen gifts were from their time period. (I'm purposefully being gender ambiguous as there is an unlockable girl you can romance.)

Favorite characters: Landon, Nathan, Oz and Bianca. Not really thinking I had a least favorite, because I did like all the stories and characters.

Play Here!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment