Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nacira

Free

Nacira has been invited to the kingdom of Nirwasita to be a substitute dancer for the next King ceremony. She has one month to live in the palace for preparation. However, the last Royal Dancer went mysteriously missing. Does Nacira have what it takes to discover what happened to her? Will she find love in the process? Based on ancient Java folklore.

It is an interesting concept, but I think the creator made the game too confusing and difficult. I usually do not post a review here until I have finished all the paths at least once - but I don't even know how to get all the paths. Maybe I've already gotten all the ones I can... I cannot tell and I can't find any walkthroughs for this game, either.

I've played the game six times and only gotten three different endings. The first time I played the game, I was trying to solve the mystery as well as win a guy's heart. Big mistake because I wound up getting stuck with my least favorite guy. I've gotten that ending a total of three times, not matter what I do and how I answer/ask questions. Then I got the 'everyone' ending twice and the original ending I was aiming for once. Turns out that was no big loss, as I wound up disliking that guy too.

As for the choices you get to make... They were done horribly. So many times, if two options appear on the screen and you choose one, your decision will be overwritten by the game/Nacira herself. Honestly, it seems to make little difference what you chose to do most of the time.

As for good things about the game? Uh... Well, I suppose the setting/culture was interesting. The first time...

Info

Official Website

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment