Thursday, November 14, 2013

Number Days Sim Date

Honestly, I think Pacthesis makes the best free online dating sims games. I thought about reviewing one of the earlier ones that they created first, but then I decided I might as well review the one I just finished.

Number Days Sim Date (Free - Online Only - Created by Pacthesis)

So, as the main character says, 'I've seen the movies and played the games'. An amusement park is the last place you want to be trapped. It can never end well… (Don't worry, while it might be a little tense, it's not a horror game in any way.)

I had actually been putting off playing this because it didn't sound as casual as Pacthesis' other games. While that is true, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The most difficult part for me was how the character's opinions of you could actually drop depending on your response to the conversation. That's certainly new for me.

For all my uncertainty, this is one of my favorite - if not my favorite - game from Pacthesis. The reason for that is because of something she said she was doing differently in this game. She said there were going to be more cut scenes of the group, as opposed to just the couple. I really liked that and I think it worked out perfectly for the type of game this is.

I highly recommend you play around and get as many scenes as you can because most of them are really cool. I especially love the scenes at the movies. They're friends, but you've got all these personality types swirling around and it makes all conversations very interesting.

Speaking of the characters… I always love the people and stories that Pacthesis creates. Usually there's one person in each of the games that I just don’t care for, but I wind up adoring the rest.

In this game, my favorites were Spencer, Arlo and Thane (in that order). Lena was pretty cool, just a little too quiet for me. Bryce just wasn't my type at all. Honestly, how little I cared for him, even after finishing his path, surprised me. (And I think that sentence has one too many commas…)

Anyhow, if you want to read more about the game and see the profile art of the characters, click here.

The game can be found here.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment