Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to nova's glow.

I'm Amy and I created this blog as a place for me to talk about otome (and, occasionally, not otome) games that I have played or am looking forward to.

This is mostly so I have a place to collect my thoughts on certain games I have played, which ones I might want to replay and upcoming games that look interesting.

Here you will probably find reviews, links, information on upcoming games. If I get really energetic, I might even post walkthroughs. Though don't count on it. I also don't know how often I'll actually post here. It might be kind of sporadic.

As I am typing this, I still have a few things left to do to get this blog in shape.

I need to make myself a banner. Not really sure what it should be of...

I also have to finish personalizing the fonts and colors.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment